Serving staff wanted for Berlin’s most beautiful event location (w/m/d in full-time/part-time/mini-job/working student/biller)
Old Smithy’s Dizzle expands its service team
We are very happy that the event industry is reviving and that our customers are booking us as an insider tip among Berlin’s event locations. We are expanding our service team and are looking for you! We have brought the former Alte Schmiede in Friedrichshain to life as an event location. A charming insider tip for special events that will be remembered. Celebrate, meet and relax in four unique rooms, on three floors, with a garden.
Are you looking for a varied job in a pleasant working atmosphere?
This is what you can expect:
- regulated working hours (early, middle and late shifts)
- possibility of a long-term employment
- a nice team with an international background
- just as nice customers who book their events at our premises in the OSD
This is what we expect from you:
- experience in the catering industry desirable
- ability to work in a team, flexibility, sense of responsibility
- independent work
- an eye for care and hygiene
- German (required), English (desirable)
We are looking for exactly YOU to support our service team! You will put your heart and soul into taking care of our guests, serving food & drinks and looking after events!
If you have experience as a bartender, all the better, then you are also the right person for us. You can do even more? Also very good, then send us your application to email@example.com.
- Salary: € 13.50 – € 17.00 per hour
- Type of employment: part-time, permanent position, fixed-term contract, working student, mini-job, biller
- Working hours: 20 – 40 per week
- Working hours: early/late/day shifts, weekend work possible
- Benefits: flexible working hours, free team drinks and food
- Expected start date: immediately
- Place of work: Berlin Friedrichshain
Are you the ideal candidate for this position? Then apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All forms of employment are possible with us, even as a student or career changer: full-time, part-time, short-term employment or mini-job and get started with us :) Are you self-employed? That’s great too, because you can also work for us on account.